We rely on the transforming power of each of our volunteers in order to meet the mission of transforming and saving lives here at Carried To Full Term. If you would like to join our team of volunteers we have listed a few of the areas in which we can use your support. Click to apply.
- Assist with welcoming new mothers to our program
- Coordinate and make arrangements for their arrival
- Host workshops to educate and engage the community about the mission and ministry of Carried To Full Term.
- Educate and engage the faith community
- Interact and engage donors on a monthly basis
- Host quarterly appreciation brunches for our donors
- Write donor newsletter
- Maintain donor database
- Assist with answering phones, filing, supervising boutique volunteers (as needed)
- Assist with events, fundraisers, projects, meetings, training, and workshops.
- Assist with planning, managing, coordinating all aspects of events, galas, and fundraisers
- Communicate and secure sponsors vendors for all events, venues
- Sort all donated items
- Manage volunteers who sign up to sort donations
- Point of contact for all boutique related
- Coordinate and arrange all community service projects at Carried To Full Term.
- Schedule groups, manage projects, sign credit/hours documentation
Carried To Full Term would not be functioning without the support of volunteers. Your time is one of the most valuable things that can be offered to Carried To Full Term.
To sign up to become a volunteer click here