Our 4th annual Life is a Gift gala is swiftly approaching and we couldn’t be more excited. On Saturday, December 7th we will host our largest fundraising initiative and look forward to seeing you there! Many of you have asked: “How can we help?” Below are some of the ways you can help continue to support the house and the initiative via our Life is a Gift event.
Table, seating for fourth Life Is A Gift gala
• (2) Invitations to the private reception with our Guests of Honor
• Ads in our Royal Ball booklet
• Recognition on our Carried To Full Term website and in our Royal Ball
• Live on-screen ad recognition at the event
* Become a sponsor at one of our business levels
* Purchase an advertisement in our program
* Donate a silent auction item(gift cards; baskets; sports tickets)
* Purchase Your Tickets and then Click here to make your meal and table selections after you’ve purchased your tickets to this year’s Life is a Gift event!
Your donation by any of the above will help ensure that the doors to CTFT remain open to continue to support women in need. Our moms are thriving and the demand for our services is at an all-time high. Join us in helping our moms thrive.
Carried To Full Term is a nonprofit organization created to provide long-term residential support to mothers in crisis as a result of pregnancy. Our program is designed to provide housing to mothers for up to 24 months in a very structured setting. Mothers will be responsible for maintaining the home, caring for their children, securing and retaining employment, completing their education, and participating in our program with the primary goal being self-sufficiency and independence. We are well aware that we cannot do this alone. Your faithful support and time will be the reason our doors remain open.