Carried To Full Term has just launched its very own store!! So far Carried To Full Term has three items available for purchase. Visit our shop at https://carriedtofullterm.org/store
The Board supports the work of Carried To Full Term and provides mission-based leadership, strategic governance, and financial sustainability support. Specific Board Member responsibilities include:
Leadership, Governance, and Oversight
The primary role and responsibilities of Carried To Full Term’s board include, but are not limited to:
- Actively participate and be an advocate of our mission and purpose. Board members must clearly define and articulate Carried To Full Term’s mission, accomplishments and goals.
- Act as an ambassador for the organization.
- Serve on committees, Perform responsibilities through regular meetings and take on special assignments.
- Partner with the Executive Director and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out.
- Explore and determine beneficial financial resources for the purpose of fulfilling our mission
- Ensure annual budget and other financial decisions are made on a timely basis.
- Adhere to boundaries set and in accordance with the organization’s Bylaws and Operating agreement. Refrain from engaging in the day to day operations of the organization and do not exchange phone numbers with residents.
- Maintain a professional and amicable relationship with the staff.
- Actively participate in meetings. Be well-prepared and ready to engage in thoughtful dialogue.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector.
- A commitment to and understanding of Carried To Full Term’s beneficiaries, preferably based on experience.
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals.
Click here to complete an application Carried To Full Term’s board members are elected by the full board of directors for a two-year term, but can also be appointed throughout the year. Interested candidates must complete an application. The completed application and/or nominated candidates can be sent to email@example.com. All applicants will be vetted by our board members. Board members serve without pay
Boxes of Basics is a fairly new nonprofit organization that provides personalized seasonal wardrobes for children in need. Sarah shares that her nonprofit has supplied over 150 boxes to local kids. Boxes of Basics has partnered with Carried To Full Term by providing the mothers with volunteering opportunities.
Our 4th annual, Life is a Gift gala is celebrated this year as a royal ball. Our mothers have worked so incredibly hard and have accomplished so much, we wanted to extend an opportunity to give them the royal treatment.
This year our gala will be held on Saturday, December 7th at Evergreen Golf Club. We look forward to seeing you there! More information will soon follow. We are so excited to have you join in on the fun this year!
Click here to make your meal and table selections after you’ve purchased your tickets to this year’s Life is a Gift event!
Sponsorship Options Includes:
Table, seating for 10 at the 4th Annual Life Is A Gift Gala
• (2) Invitations to the private reception with our Guests of Honor
• Half-Page ad in our Life Is A Gift Program
• Recognition on our website, social media pages and in our Life is a Gift Royal Ball Program
Your donation by any of the above will help ensure that the doors to CTFT remain open to continue to support women in need. Our moms are thriving and the demand for our services is at an all-time high. Join us in helping our moms thrive.
We host fundraising events to raise funds to provide long term housing. Your participation is not only beneficial for your health, you are also benefiting a mother at Carried To Full Term.